Finding aid for the Oakwood Club Records


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Oakwood Club
Title: Oakwood Club Records
Dates: 1872-1955
Extent: 0.40 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: The Oakwood Club was Jewish country club in Cleveland, and Cleveland Heights, Ohio. It merged with the Excelsior Club in 1931. The collection consists of constitutions, by-laws, minutes, President's reports, a history of the club, membership and subscription lists, and newspaper clippings regarding the Oakwood Club and the Excelsior Club.
MS Number MS 3661
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English