Finding aid for the Glenville Congregational Church Records


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Glenville Congregational Church
Title: Glenville Congregational Church Records
Dates: 1910-1962
Extent: 0.60 linear feet (2 containers)
Abstract: Glenville Congregational Church was organized in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1901 by Reverend William Colbert Detling and originally called the People's Church of Glenville. The name was changed to Glenville Congregational Church in 1910. It was disbanded in January, 1962. The collection consists of trustees' minutes, committee reports, material on the resignation of Rev. Albert B. Eby, church roll, church register, church transfer records, printed directories, and miscellaneous material, including a typed history and articles of incorporation.
MS Number MS 3852
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English