Finding aid for the Welsh Presbyterian Church Records


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Welsh Presbyterian Church
Title: Welsh Presbyterian Church Records
Dates: 1906-1940
Extent: 0.20 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: The Welsh Presbyterian Church was a Cleveland, Ohio, church founded ca. 1890, located on East 55th Street, and known as Willson Avenue Welsh Presbyterian Church before Willson Avenue became East 55th Street in 1906. It was part of the Pittsburgh Presbytery and merged with the Westminster Presbyterian Church of Cleveland in the 1940s. The collection consists of two record books containing minutes of meetings of the Board of Trustees and Elders, 1906-1912, monthly meetings of the Church Session, 1922-1937, and registers of pastors, elders, communicants, baptisms, marriages and deaths, 1912-1940.
MS Number MS 3995
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English