Abstract: |
The Hoy Cross House for Crippled and Invalid Children was founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1903 by the Guild of the Holy Cross
for Invalids. Administrated by members of the Episcopal Sisterhood of the Transfiguration, the house served economically disadvantaged
children. The House, first located on Whittier Ave. and later at 9014 Cedar Ave. in Cleveland, closed its doors in 1934.
The collection consists of minutes and reports of the Board of Managers and Lady Managers, annual reports, correspondence,
financial records, publications, and case files of patients' records.
|