Finding aid for the Euclid Avenue Congregational Church Records, Series II


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Euclid Avenue Congregational Church
Title: Euclid Avenue Congregational Church Records, Series II
Dates: 1949-1965
Extent: 0.20 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: The Euclid Avenue Congregational Church was founded in 1843, in Cleveland, Ohio. Until 1853 it had a Presbyterian form of government and was called the Presbyterian Church of East Cleveland. A Hough Avenue branch of the church existed from 1890 until 1934, under the name Hough Avenue Congregational Church. In 1934 it merged with the Euclid Avenue church. The Euclid Avenue Congregational Church was destroyed by fire on March 23, 2010. The collection consists of executive board minutes and business meeting minutes of the Women's Association of Euclid Avenue Congregational Church. The collection is arranged chronologically by sets of board minutes.
MS Number MS 4615
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English