Finding aid for the Associazione Fratellanza Campodipietra Records


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Associazione Fratellanza Campodipietra
Title: Associazione Fratellanza Campodipietra Records
Dates: 1935-1962
Extent: 0.20 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: Associazione Fratellanza Campodipietra (Campodipietra Brotherhood Association) was originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1928 and reestablished by ten people in 1935 to provide mutual aid among members. Membership was open to men and women born in or originating from Campodipietra, Campobasso, Italy. The main benefit of membership was a cash gift to the family upon a member's death. The club also sponsored many social events. The club met in and around the Collinwood neighborhood until about 1962. The collection consists of dues payment records, financial information, a letter, meeting notification cards, member and receipt booklets, a membership list, minutes, and stationery.
MS Number MS 5043
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English and Italian