Finding aid for the Congregational Union of Cleveland Churches Photographs


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Congregational Union of Cleveland Churches
Title: Congregational Union of Cleveland Churches Photographs
Dates: 1890-1960
Extent: 0.40 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: The Congregational Union of Cleveland Churches was organized in 1853, as the Cleveland Congregational Conference, to oversee the organization of new churches and the mergers of existing churches in Cleveland, Ohio, and to provide financial assistance. In 1912 it merged with the City Missionary Society to form the Congregational Union of Cleveland. In 1963 the Union was merged into the Western Reserve Association of the United Church of Christ. The collection consists of views of the member churches, officers, and activities of the Congregational Union of Cleveland Churches, of Cleveland and northeastern Ohio.
PG Number PG 249
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English