Finding aid for the Ray's Sausage Company Photographs


Repository: Western Reserve Historical Society
Creator: Ray's Sausage Company
Title: Ray's Sausage Company Photographs
Dates: 1969
Extent: 0.20 linear feet (1 container)
Abstract: Ray's Sausage Company has been located in Cleveland, Ohio, on the corner of East 123rd Street and Imperial Avenue since it was founded by Ray Cash in 1952. The company factory manufactured and sold pure pork, beef sausage, pork and beef links, head cheese, and meat souse. The collection consists of eight color and twelve black and white photographs.
PG Number PG 601
Location: closed stacks
Language: The records are in English